The online journal Holos: Forum for a New Worldview publishes articles and interviews that help promote the development and dissemination of a new sacred worldview. Past interviews have featured B. Alan Wallace, David Loy, Hal Roth, Sarah Voss, Dierdre Carabine, Bruce Rosenblum, and Joseph Lumbard.
The subject matter encompassed by Holos includes topics related to mystical teachings, especially those demonstrating the unanimity of the testimony of mystics across traditions, cultures, and times; the relationship between scientific and mystical truths; the development of a sacred worldview; mathematics as a sacred language that can provide a link between scientific and spiritual ways of understanding the world; and the nature of mystical truth and its relationship to contemporary society, philosophy, and science.
Holos appeals not only to scholars but also to the educated spiritual practitioner, spiritual teachers, and the clergy in various spiritual traditions.
Subscribe to Holos Journal.
Selected Holos Interviews:
- A Mystical Approach to Taiji Practice by Matthew Sieradski
- Time and Impermanence in Middle Way Buddhism and Modern Physics by Vic Mansfield
- Mathematics, Ministry, and Mediation An Interview with Sarah Voss
- Living Without a Why An Interview with Deirdre Carabine
- Quantum Physics Encounters Consciousness An Interview with Bruce Rosenblum
- Revitalizing the Heart of Islam An Interview with Joseph Lumbard
- The Play of Distinction by Thomas McFarlane
- Early Taoist Contemplation and Its Resonance in the American Academy An Interview with Harold Roth
- Lack and Liberation in Self and Society An Interview with David Loy
- Integrating Science and Religion An Interview with Alan Wallace