THIS RETREAT IS FULL. COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST.
A 4-day online retreat led by Todd and David
April 15-19, 2021
Registration deadline: April 2, 2021
Note: Only current CSS members may register for retreats.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Fill out this form from top to bottom.
2. Any item marked with (*) cannot be left blank.
3. Click the Submit button at the bottom when finished.
4. You will get an email message with your information in it.
5. Your donation to the retreat scholarship fund can be made on the support the center page of our website or by sending a check with 'scholarship fund' written on it to: CSS, 1430 Willamette St #164, Eugene OR 97401
This is an online retreat, held via Zoom video conference. You will need a computer with Zoom installed, equipped with a camera and audio.
This will be a silent retreat, which in the Zoom context means we will not engage in social conversation during Zoom sessions, and we will keep silence as much as possible outside of Zoom sessions. You should attempt to have no communication with the outside world for the duration of the retreat. You will need to arrange a sacred retreat space where you will not be interrupted, which has sufficient space for walking meditation (or be able to do this outside in a secluded area).
When you register for this retreat, you are making a commitment to attend every session on every day of the retreat. No partial retreat attendance is permitted, except that participants may be excused for the morning of the last day (Monday) if necessary.
If you have to cancel your registration before the retreat begins, please notify the registrar as soon as possible so that we can give your place to another participant.